Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award!

Wendy from Zip-Perdue-Dee-Dah gave me this award! Thanks Wendy!! It's fun getting these little awards and I'm flattered that people even enjoy reading my blog! Anyways, I am supposed to list 7 things that I love and then pass the award onto 7 blogs that I love to read.

So, I love...
1. That my husband just wants me to be happy and he'll pretty much do what he can to make me happy.
2. How supportive my family is and has always been of me.
3. Chocolate chip cookies with diet coke
4. Sour gummy candy.
5. The way Ainsley asks how my doctor appointments go or if I slept well the night before.
6. When Harper runs up to me and says "huggies" and gives me the biggest hug she can.
7. Saturday mornings while drinking my coffee, reading the paper and watching cartoons with the girls.

Now, blogs I love to read: (I only did 5 because I'm still new to blogging and several of the blogs I read have received awards from me or this same award already so I'm trying to discover new blogs to me)
1. The Amicks, Angela is just funny and so honest about her life and her kids, I just enjoy reading her posts.

2. Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika, Bethany has amazing talent with photography, balancing life with her three kids, her on-line store and she's really good with making blogs look cool. She can do it all! I'm sure she does a million other things I don't know about too. And she's funny!

3. Kelly's Korner, I know I mentioned this blog before but it is one that I was attracted to originally because of the baby that Kelly was preparing for at the time, Harper:). She went through a rough beginning with her baby but now Harper is home and is healthy and Kelly continues to post about fun things and I've found a lot of great blogs from her blog.

4. Bless Our Nest- this is a new one for me, I found it through "Kelly's Korner", Shannon is very creative and you can get some really cute decorating ideas from her. Just a fun blog to get ideas. I'm sure she has received this award numerous times.

5. Magnolias, Marriage and Manhattan, this is another new one for me. MMM has some cute ideas and she seems to lead a pretty interesting life. I know she has won this award as well but I still think she deserves it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!