Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So Big and Kisses!

.
Alright this is mainly for the grandparents, aunts and uncles to see, they've been asking for it. Bennett has been doing a few new cute things so I wanted to share. It's a combination of different videos- Bennett doing "so big", kiss face and putting his arms up when asked to be picked up. The kiss face is new and of course we love it but I'm sure we're wearing him out on that one. Please ignore my annoying "How big is Bennett?" voice- you may need to turn your volume down-it takes a goofy voice sometimes to get Mr. Bennett motivated:)

Also, I believe Colin does the kiss face too and we're supposed to meet him and his family this month so Kelli if you're reading this, we must try to get a picture of Bennett and Colin doing their kiss face!

6 comments:

  1. If I wasn't already Bennett's #1 fan before the video, I definitely would be now. :) He is the sweetest baby and I would just eat him up. Adrienne, you and your family are sooo blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute!!!!! love the "so big" and the "kiss face"

    ReplyDelete
  3. he just melts my heart. So kissable. precious,thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is "sooooo cute"! Love the kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been reading your blog for awhile now. Bennett is a doll and so are the girls! My little guy will be 1 in May and I have a girl named Ainsley. Small world! Owen loves to put his hands above his head too and I call it the roller-coaster move! Karen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!