Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ready For Swim Season...

Bennett has worked hard on his physique this winter to share some swim suits with you that his mommy purchased last summer...

Oh, I just couldn't resist this cute little crab suit! I bought the same type for Harper (girly bottoms of course) when she was this age. I'm telling you there is nothing cuter than to see a baby toddling around in one of these and even though Bennett won't be toddling around, he'll still look cute:)

Here's the shirt that goes with it to protect his delicate baby skin:). This is clearly Bennett's new pose when I bring the camera out- you'll see it again in just a few...

Well you know me, I couldn't stop at the crabs! Had to get the alligator as well- again this was purchased last summer from Land's End in case you're wondering, and I've been waiting to try these on him!
Yep, it takes lots of squats to look this good :)
And here's the pose again!

Now we just wait for the pool to open and I know Bennett will love the pool because he LOVES the bath! Can't wait!


15 comments:

  1. what can I say, the boy's got it...the babes will be crawling all over him :) precious outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta luv summer!! happy swimming...I am wondering if Maddie will belly scoot in the pool like she does the tub! Bennett is a ROCkSTAR!! smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these suits. And you can totally tell he's been working on those squats and leg presses too! That's one tough kiddo right there. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable. Love his pose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute - I love boy clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh dear, so cute!!! Parker "needs" some of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, I love his new camera pose too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute !!! Love it !!! :)
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute doesn't even come close to how adorable he is! I love his new pose...makes me wanna scoop him up and squeeze him! Love those stylin' suits, Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol...what a handsome little boy! He's going to look so cute this summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG...he is just the cutest thing ever!!! Love the suits, but the boy wearing them is much cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super super cute! can't wait to see pics of him splashing in the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is he! Love the suits, bring on the warm weather and swimming pools!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He will love swimming!..and be stylish at the same time. Thank goodness you got the matching shirts because yes, their skin is so delicate..can't be too careful!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!