Saturday, April 24, 2010

A Rather "Large" Look Back...

This was exactly one year ago...

I had just 4 weeks to go until we would finally meet Bennett and I looked like I could burst with that huge belly (remember, black is slimming-it really was huge in person)! Oh.My.Goodness-I cannot believe he is going to be one in less than a month!!! What a fun year it's been!

I wanted to add that my thoughts and prayers go out to Carly's family. Carly passed away quite suddenly yesterday. All I know is that she was healthy and going to school and then got sick very quickly on Friday-this was a total shock to Carly's family. Her mom was part of the wonderful Down syndrome community of bloggers and reading about Carly and seeing her beautiful smile was always a joy. Please keep this family in your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. I am deeply saddened to hear about Carley's family as it hits close to home. Life is so precious. I am so thankful to have Bennett in our family and my eyes opened to all the wonderful people in the Down Syndrome community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked fabulous with only 4 weeks to go! Wow! And look at what an all-around precious package Bennett has turned out to be! I, too, am deeply saddened about Carly. So sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one who looked like a basketball was hidden under my shirt! LOL~ you looked great for only four weeks to go! And Bennett (and the girls) are sooo cute!

    Carly's family is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling prego mama you are! Bennett is such a handsome little boy!
    Prayers for the George family...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look totally fabulous for only having 4 weeks to go. You obviously took good care of yourself while you were preggers. :-) We're still praying for the George family. It's so, so sad.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!