Monday, April 12, 2010

Bennett "Dancing" with Elmo...

Bennett recently got this toy from our friend Suzy and he finds it pretty entertaining...until his sisters bombard him but he likes that too:) I've been putting the boppy behind him lately because he's got this bad habit of every once in a while throwing himself back with a huge smile on his face because someone has always been behind him to catch him (he thinks it's a fun game) but it won't be when he bangs his head on the floor! His OT said that it's really good for him to work on his balance and core muscles and the boppy helps him because instead of him falling he catches himself and pulls himself back to a straight sitting position. Anyways, enjoy! I think it's funny how he focuses on Elmo's eyeball and you can tell he really wants to get a hold of it!

12 comments:

  1. Too cute! Luke has a big sister too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stinkin' cute. Completely reminds me of Marissa with her singing Elmo. Marissa throws herself back ALL the time. We turned it into a game a yell "timber" when she falls back. It's funny she'll go extra slow when she's on a hard surface and take care not to hit her head. Bennett might not even need the boppy back there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love how much his sister's love him and practically attack him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am LOVING that video! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how excited he is getting over Elmo! Colin has been so into Sesame St. lately and it's funny because we will be playing with him while it's on and as soon as he hears the beginning to Elmo's world he stops what he is doing and immediately looks. I can't wait to meet you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I've just this week found your blog and I'm really enjoying seeing Bennett. I gave birth on February 25 to a precious baby boy named Aiden. He also has that extra special chromosome. Bennett is an absolutely adorable. I will be looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is he?! And so happy! I like your moves Bennett!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrienne! That is just about the cutest thing...EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I'm pretty sure he really wanted to eat Elmo's eyeball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That darn Elmo..he is always entertaining! I will try the Boppy with Sylas..good idea, Sylas does the same thing. Moms don't like that game!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is SO CUTE!!! Thanks for making me smile ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!