Monday, April 5, 2010

I just don't think...


...we could have asked for a prettier Easter weekend!


First thing was the Easter egg hunt! The girls had a blast this year and I think the weather had a lot to do with it. We weren't blown away by March winds or drenched by April showers or shivering in our winter coats, nope, we were loving the warm sun in our spring outfits-for once!


Umm, yeah, we thought just maybe this would make a cute pic, you know, shoving our almost 20 pound baby into an Easter basket. Not the smartest thing we've tried-lol-poor thing.

Next up was for my dad and Mike to finish the "lower level" to the tree house. They did an awesome job! The girls LOVED this, can't imagine why?:)



As if that wasn't enough, my dad needed to get the zip line up for the season-have I mentioned how cool my dad is?!


Ainsley became quite the pro going all the way up the tree house and then down the zip line.



Now, I will say I protested on this one (letting my 2 year old go down the zip line) but before I knew it she was up at the top of the tree house, ready to go down. So I prayed she wouldn't let go and took some pics:)

This little girl became a pro as well. I couldn't believe how well she climbed on up and went down like it was nothing! Such determination in that face!
Even our good friend Suzy went down!

And then it was time for church (and finding Easter baskets that the Easter bunny hid)


Bennett's first Easter!



With Grammy and Granddaddy!


With my dad.


Mike and Bennett.


After church we enjoyed the awesome weather and played corn hole...



and we even made it to the beach! (More of these pics to come). All in all it was a wonderful weekend-thanks so much Grammy and Granddaddy!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!



9 comments:

  1. AWW, it all looks absolutely perfect!! The kids look so pretty... and handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had such a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT family photos - so jealous of your weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are great. The weather was a wonderful change for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Adrienne, love the photos. Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous day. Love all the pics, treehouse and zipline. That is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great post!! It looks like you all had such a fantastic day!! I can not wait to meet your lil boy!! By the way...love you attempting to get a pic of Bennett in the basket...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful weekend and such great photos. The tree house is going to be so cool and the zip line looks like so much fun. I LOVE the smocked dresses on the girls. Do you smock? I plan on adding a wall of smocking fabrics and supplies in our shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! I was so excited to see this because my husband has been talking about building a tree house and a zip line. Can't wait to see more! Your kids are so precious!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!