Monday, April 26, 2010

Have I Mentioned...

that this little boy has some curls?? I think I shared some early pics when he was just a few weeks old after giving him a bath. So the other night instead of brushing his hair like I normally do, I just dried it with a towel and sure enough, he's still got that curl...

Yes, he may need a hair cut but I'm terrified of getting him one and having someone mess it up! I've never had a boy and had to worry about cutting hair this early. I must say, Bennett has some good "bow hair". In other words, if he was a girl, I'd have a bow it that hair every day!:)

But he's not a girl, he's my sweet boy with the curly hair and I just think it's hilarious to see him look so different when it's not brushed.
I threw this one in because I thought it was cute of him looking up at his train on the wall (with the curls on top of his head):)


Oh, and this is what it's looks like the next day if you don't brush it right after his bath the night before- a nice, big ringlet on the top of this head. As his Grandma would say "God bless him":)

Now, how on earth can I cut that cute little curl off???





18 comments:

  1. I don't know how you could cut that cute curl off! You are right - you could get an adorable clip/bow on top of his head but I guess mom's of two girls just automatically think that way :) Good luck figuring out a haircut that doesn't make you miss his curl on top of his head... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute curlie whirls and yes, great "bow hair" I know what you mean about the hair cut, girls hair is so much easier just to let grow out

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, don't cut that curl off! It's so cute. I love it when little boys have curly hair. My nephew has hair like that and it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ringlet needs a bow! I had to cut Max's hair at 8 weeks it was sooo long and stuck straight up - a 3 inch fauxhawk. Now, he still needs it cut at least once a month. I just put him in the bumbo and go at it. It takes a good hour sometimes when he is really squirmy - good luck! And for the record, I have only put one bow in Max's hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the curl definitely has to stay! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh his hair is so cute, don't cut it! Jax had super long hair for a long time. I still miss it sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol...so cute!! I can't wait to meet this little boy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I don't know how you could cut that adorable curl either. So cute! He does have great bow hair (I was sure you would have a pic of him wearing one of his sister's bows LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is SOOOOO cute. And I love what you have posted on his wall....he certainly has brought lots of love - to you and so many others!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL so cute! My kids had long hair when they were little and I never wanted to cut it, but looking back ... I totally should have, the poor things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, if you're like me it will take until your husband threatens to give him a buzz cut! My little guy didn't have the curl at the top, but the back of his hair was ALL curls. I was so sad to cut it! I waited until he was 16 months old almost. He just had his 2nd haircut today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the curls. You can't cut them off!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a sweet boy! i just want to hug him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. DON"T CUT IT! It's just too cute, especially in that last shot. 1 little ringlet. cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All I have to say is he.melts.my.hart.! Oh and leave the curl...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Curl or no curl, Bennett is adorable, and I can see why you're hesitant to get that curl cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. He is SO cute! Love the curls in his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable. Keep that curl forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!