Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 Days of Giving- Day 11!

Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika
Well these last few giving posts have revolved around the wedding the girls are in so on day 11 Mike and I created a slide show for Lauren and Brian to be viewed at the rehearsal dinner. It was fun selecting pictures from when they were babies and picking songs to go with the time period. Some tears were shed at the rehearsal so I'd say we were successful in creating a nice slide show and giving everyone some great memories to look back on:)

On a side note the girls did good during the rehearsal so if they can do the same today, we'll be in good shape! I talked to the wedding coordinator last night about what we would do if worst came to worst and one or dare I say both girls decided they did not want to walk down and she was so relaxed and said "whether your girls walk down or not, the couple is still going to be married and that's what we're here for, right?" LOL-she's right but I sill don't want my kids to be the ones that disrupted the wedding! They are throwing "snow" rather than petals so it should be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. I hope Ainsley and Harper did okay at the wedding! Throwing snow instead of flower petals would be fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!