Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Slippered Feet....



With weather like this....


We're all sporting toasty toes....

The Northeast is getting their fair share of winter storms this year and it's only January! Don't get me wrong, I love snow, always have but ice...no thank you! Had plenty of that in the South and well...it's for the birds.

But I don't mind our occasional snow days when school is cancelled {although 2 in a row is a little much with a possible storm on the way-yikes!!}...because often mornings are more like a tornado trying to get everyone dressed, fed, {making myself look presentable has to be squeezed in there}, to the bus stop, to preschool, then to therapy, then
to piano, then daisies, the list goes on.

Tornado or not, this boy is signing "eat" first thing in the morning!


But drinking my coffee in my pj's, {not looking presentable at all}, while watching my slippered children play, is pure bliss compared to the mad rush of the morning.

Now come February, I will probably want to trade in the slippers for flip flops! Only 64 more days until spring right?;)


5 comments:

  1. Love the slipper picture!! too cute. I hear ya. We had more snow yesterday and icing last night. Not fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida has had a pretty cold winter too, but today it is in the upper seventies. Hope you guys can stay home and not have to go out in that ice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY IS SUCH A BLESSING. HOPE YOU STAY WARM AND HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, I'd much rather have snow then ice but we don't have that problem out West ;) The kids all look so cozy in their slippers though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds freezing! Glad you're enjoying your cozy morning inside!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!