Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll!

This past weekend we went to a pumpkin patch and unlike other "patches" we've been to in the past, this was a real pumpkin patch! The pumpkins were actually grown there and you went searching through the fields to find your perfect pumpkin-again this was new to us!

The thing I like about the Northeast during the fall is that it looks and feels like fall and the area we live in has beautiful rolling hills and farm land and the leaves are starting to turn-have I mentioned I love fall?!
On the hayride that took us to the pumpkin patch!




My sweet Ains, getting so big.



Can we just stop here and have a look back at past pumpkin patch pics??

2008 2007
Okay, so that's it, apparently we didn't go to pumpkin patches until Harper came along.



Back to the year 2009


Harper picked the one she wanted.


Me with all the kiddos.
Poor Bennett is about to get dropped- she held onto him though.

Me and my boy.


Pony rides!


Ainsley didn't want to ride a "little pony", she wanted a "big horse".


Pretty sure she enjoyed it.

Then it was time to try cotton candy for the first time...



"I don't want blue!"

That's better-"pink!"
All girl I tell you!

I think I ended up eating most of it though;0


We had a great day and we're really getting the hang of having three kids to shuffle around, along with all the gear. Seriously, what did we do with ourselves on the weekends before we had kids?;)

11 comments:

  1. Looks like ya'll had a great time! Love the pictures. And the glimps of the girls in earlier years. Bennett looks like he's doing great! Oh, & now I want some cotton candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fall photos & cute coordinating outfits too :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it's true. Your kids are ALWAYS adorable :-) Love their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pictures - I think we're visiting a patch tonight. Makes me want to go get matching shirts for Piper & Max :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic pictures! It looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fall to you.........I LOVE, LOVE Fall. We had our first gentle rain today and it was simply the best! BTW...thanks for the name tag, I finally got mine posted. It was fun to read your story with how you came up with the girls' names and Bennett's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are adorable and I enjoyed the look back!! We too have a great farm in our area that has lots of great activities in addition to picking the perfect pumpkin. I got lots of pictures and will hopefully get around to posting them soon!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the pumpkin patch pics, and especially the outfits! it looks like you guys are having great fall weather - today it is rainy and COLD and feels like November here... I hope it will warm up so we can go to a pumpkin patch :)

    by the way - thank you again for the adorable header for our blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun day! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun trip to the pumpkin patch...I am feeling so guilty as I haven't had time to run out and coordinate outfits for our pumplkin patch trip...they all look adorable as you do too! Love the pics...your little ones are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!