Sunday, August 8, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Visit!

Last week Mike's parents came up for a little visit! They live in a land far, far away, that we long to eventually end up in, known as: The South! LOL. Maybe we'll get back down there some day.

We haven't seen them in 7 months so the kids really enjoyed spending time with them...

and I think they enjoyed seeing how much the kids have changed!
Not sure where Harper was in all these pics. She's a busy bee and I believe during this particular photo shoot she ended up whacking Grandpa on the hand {accidentally} with a mini golf club and gave poor Grandpa a rather large knot on his knuckle-it was huge! But he was okay. Ahh that Harper, it never ends with her.

Bennett got a kick out of Grandpa and I think he had fun showing off all his new tricks:)

All in all it was a great visit and we're so glad you could come up to see us Grandma and Grandpa!! We love you and we look forward to seeing you hopefully soon!!



7 comments:

  1. you guys are in NC, too right? isn't NC considered the south?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, I love Grandparent/Grandchildren photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know where in the "south" but we are in louisiana so let me know if you ever get this way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like GRANDPARENT LOVE!! Ahhh, the memories being made!! Very sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's just something about Bennett that just makes my heart smile! I bet Grandma and Grandpa couldn't believe how much he has changed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful pics and looks like they had a fun visit.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!