Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Snippets Of Life With Bennett...

Well it's been a while since I posted some videos of Mr. Bennett (almost 9 months!) so these are very short- all together they are 2 minutes. Just little snippets of life with Bennett...

In this one Bennett is attempting "So Big", with one arm ,(he's getting better at it every day!)...

video

In this one he's just a slobbery, talking, happy little boy...

video

And in this one he's sitting up with his sister who got a hold of him and put a silly hat on him but then he gets a little bit upset, yes, Bennett does get mad {occasionally}:)...

video

Just can't get enough of him!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet your little guy!! I loved the videos...so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems to be sitting up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a doll baby! I just want to eat his chunky wrists! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie patuti! I love all the babbling he does. How great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute! Don't you just love the drool? Emmett's like a little faucet too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know why the videos didn't work right now... I'll check back later. I can't believe he's 9 months old! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the videos, he is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!