Friday, March 10, 2017

Curious??

So I've had tons of people reach out to me from reading my blog about the nutritional program we've been using for the last 3 years and wanted to throw out that we're having a HUGE promo this week that ends Sunday night.  If you're at all curious, email me:  mikeadge@gmail.com and I'm happy to share with you.

Here's my #feelgoodfriday post I just put up of my friend Annie (feel free to follow or friend me on fb-Adrienne Cross Donovan) :



Annie had sooo many excuses before starting her healthy lifestyle transformation...
"I can't afford it! I don't like shakes. I'm a foodie. I'm a nurse and I know what good nutrition is. A program like that isn't realistic. It's a pyramid scheme.The excuses went on and on! Over 50 lbs and several dress sizes later I am releasing all of that negativity. No more excuses! Truth is, I can't afford NOT to live this lifestyle. For the sake of myself, and my daughter, I have to take care of my health. It all starts with the decision, and the commitment."
Who is ready to stop making excuses? Who is ready to make their health a priority? You are so worth it!




I've got some great updates and apologize for not posting very often, our lives are busy, busy, busy but everyone is doing fantastic and I will post soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!