Monday, December 7, 2009

12 Days of Giving-Day 7-Decorating!

Life with Bubba, Chicky and Nika

Since my parents were here for Ainsley's birthday party I was able to take Ainsley to school without the other two {this is a real treat since we go up two flights of stairs to get to her classroom!} Last week the teachers had asked if anyone wanted to help decorate the staircase and I did but there was no way I could having Harper and Bennett with me. However, today when I dropped her off there was a mom decorating all by herself and since my parents were with the kids {although I told them I would be right back :)} I thought maybe I could offer her a little help.


So I did and it was fun plus I got to meet a mom I didn't know, as well as another that came a little later. I was so glad I was able to do this since it was something I wanted to do but didn't think it was possible. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kids for a few more minutes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!