Saturday, July 27, 2013

Is it football season yet??

Well no but it will be very soon!  So I thought I'd share my "gameday scarves" with you….


Penn State


University of Kansas

Obviously many of the scarves could go with other teams not listed.  The scarves are $22 and $3 for shipping up to two scarves.  These slip over your head but don't wrap, they are shorter and are the perfect length as soon as you put it on, no fuss!  

Here's an example of how they look on a human;)...



If you'd like to order one please email me (mikeadge@gmail.com).  If there are colors for your team you're looking for, just ask and I can see what I can come up with.  I accept paypal for payment.  Oh and these make really cute gifts too! 

You can never have too many scarves!

3 comments:

  1. These are great!! Yes, Football season is upon us!! Who is your team?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shon! I cheer for East Carolina University and the Redskins!

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! We're lookin' forward to football at our house too! For us, it's University of Washington and the Huskies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!