Saturday, August 13, 2011

"How sweet it is"...

.too be loved by you!

Happy 11th Anniversary babe!!

15 years ago we met in college and I had a strange feeling you'd be the one.

August 13, 2000-best wedding ever;)

-I close my eyes at night
Wondering where would I be without you in my life
Everything I did was just a bore
Everywhere I went it seems I'd been there before
But you brighten up for me all of my days
With a love so sweet in so many ways

I want to stop and thank you baby
I just want to stop and thank you baby

How sweet it is to be loved by you
How sweet it is to be loved by you


We've been through a lot in our 15 years together but I'm pretty sure you were made for me and I was made for you;)

I love you Michael!!
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! This was our cake song : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a cast A? Did you break his arm that early in the relationship, when you first met him?!! Happy Anniversary you two! -Jennings

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary Adrienne.I pray it is a very special day for you both

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the long curly hair =)
    happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't know each other - but I follow your blog now & then, found it thru another...great Anniversary date - mine also. Aug. 13, 1993
    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary!!! I LOVED reading your guys story and about your precious children! I have a 9 year old and began trying for a baby when he was 2 years old. Sadly, we had 6 losses over a 7 year span. We finally had another baby boy born this year, April 14th. Things DO happen for a reason. I really enjoyed your outlook and your feelings towards things. I was in the same boat, mad at God but eventually let go and let him take over. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!