Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You MUST Watch This!

I posted this to my facebook profile but I had to share on here for those that didn't see.
This little boy sings or "raps" a song for his little sister and it just brings me to tears because he doesn't care that she has Down syndrome, he thinks she's perfect and beautiful just the way she is. It's about acceptance really. And that's what I want for Bennett, for people to accept him and think he's perfect just the way God made him. And I know that Bennett's sisters already feel the same way this little boy does and that will never change because it's all they know. Just take a few minutes to watch this and tell me you didn't get just a little teary eyed.

10 comments:

  1. That is beautiful, yep you had me in tears too! Amazing is right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't hear it because I'm at work (no speakers), but just watching it made me teary. Really beautiful. What a sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does a little teary mean tears pouring down your cheeks...if so then yep, it made me a little teary! Thanks for sharing, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teary is right! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really tried not to cry, but no luck. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bawling... like a baby. LOVE this so much I'm gonna have to share it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo cute! crying...big time!! it touched me so because my girls feel the same about miss maggie. they know she is fearfully and wonderfully made and we wouldn't change a thing. i will show this to them this afternoon and they will be singing it i am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and sweet video. I love my baby boy but I can´t erase the sadness I have everytime I think he has DS. We have a great life and Im thankfull for that but our life is never going to be the same, maybe will be better but somehow I missed my old life, when I wasn´t worry about my baby life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this, it was just beautiful and heart-swelling. God bless our precious baby and all the special, extraordinary children out there!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!