Friday, October 16, 2009

Giggling Baby and Snoring Dog!

Not much going on around here except the crazy snow shower we had yesterday-a little too early for that in my opinion but anyways, thought I'd share what some of the males in my life are up to {Ainsley taped this first one so it's a bit shaky and Bennett laughs way more than this but it never fails, as soon as I turn the camera on he usually just stares at it-hopefully you can hear him over my obnoxious baby sounds:)}

This little guy is a charmer for sure...

On the other hand, this one is not...

~SIGH~

8 comments:

  1. Bennett is so cute! My kids do the same thing -bring out the camera and they stop smiling! The dog snoring was hilarious. Lily just asked me, "Mommy, what is that dog doing?"

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dion't know woho is cuter, Bennett or that adorable pooch!
    OK, Bennett is!!, But that is one cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA Your dog is so funny!! And Bennett is just too cute for words! What a sweetheart, he is growing up so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, the dog is rather amusing.

    I love how you told Ainsley to get Bennett's face and it moved to the rug. So cute:)
    He's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much like the going ons at our house it's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bennett is so cute! There is nothing like the sound of a baby laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddox was giggling back at Bennett...Maddox just turned 5 months!! I think she found her boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if you have had time to check but Parenting.com put a picture of Bennett up!!! http://www.parenting.com/gallery/Child/A-Special-Joy-2009-Kids-With-Down-Syndrome-Round-3/25/ Congrats Bennett!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!