Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIWW….

pleated poppy



Top:  Spool No. 72
Shorts:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Charming Charlies


Everything is from Target except for the scarf:  Me;)


Top:  Marshalls:  Free People Brand and got it for practically nothing!
Shorts:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Bracelet:  Target

This outfit totally needed a necklace but I was running out the door at 7:30am and just couldn't find what I wanted.


Top:  Target
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  Walmart ( I know!)
Belt:  Target
Scarf:  Me


Changed later in the day because I was hot, shorts:  Target

Such thrifty outfits this week!  Doesn't take expensive clothes to put together cute outfits!   Although my husband would not agree that I'm a thrifty shopper…at all.;) 

2 comments:

  1. Your outfits are always so cute! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your patterns! I'm guessing you made chevron scarf, do you have a tutorial for it? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!