Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIWW...

pleated poppy


During the week it's usually a bathing suit or workout clothes in the summer but I get dressed occasionally and remember to take a pic;)….


Dress:  Spool No. 72
Necklace:  Amour Boutique
Earrings:  Target
Shoes:  H&M


Date Night!
 Dress:  Vestique
Necklace:  Etsy
Shoes:  Target



Church:  
Top:  Target
Pants:  H&M
Necklace:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target


And I'm excited to be sporting some of these cute fabrics soon-more scarves!  Email me if you'd like your own! (mikeadge@gmail.com)  These are perfect for making an otherwise plain outfit (or for one of those days when you're running out the door and have zero time to spend in your closet) look really cute!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable summer dresses! I especially love your first outfit. Every outfit has pretty summery colors!
    Megan
    You can see what I wore here: http://taylormegancrafts.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-patterns-coral-shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing as ALWAYS! :) That first dress was made for you...I'm pretty sure of it! ;)

    I still wear my anchor & chevron scarf all the time! Can't wait for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the bright colors here. I'm the same way, you will normally find me in workout attire on most days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and bright! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have adorable outfits and those fabrics are fun ... I'll have to see what others options you have too ...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!