Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WIWW...

pleated poppy

Missed a week or two so I've got lots….


Shirt:  Ann Taylor Loft-long ago
Sweater:  Target-long ago
Shorts:  Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes:  Target
Necklace, Earrings, and Bracelet:  Target


Shirt:  Spool No. 72 (I think)
Shorts:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique


Vest:  Mint Julep Boutique
Shirt:  Target
Leggings:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique


Everything is from Target except for the scarf:  Me:  email me if you'd like one! 
I love these pants from Target!!  So comfy and fun!


Top:  Forever 21
Necklace:  Local Boutique
Jeans:  Seven
Shoes:  Target



Tank:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique
Skirt:  823 Boutique


Sweater:  J Crew
Top:  Me
Pants:  Target-again, love-same as others but in black
Shoes:  H&M
Necklace:  Vestique


This was May 6th, I wore all black to raise awareness for Melanoma Monday.  This was for my dad, my grandfather, and my aunt (all have passed away from Melanoma) and a friend that was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma but is cancer free and is doing awesome!

 Wear your sunblock my friends and stay out of tanning beds!!!!!
Everything is from Target


Tank:  Target
Shorts:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Charming Charlie's
Scarf:  Me


Tank Tops:  Target
Shorts:  Banana Republic Outlet
Shoes:  Target

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! Happy Mother's Day!! I hope that you had a blast.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love them all! You have great style and I love how fun all the colors you wear are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all the looks and I lost my cousin to melanoma cancer in 1993, she was 29!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfits! The chevron stripes are so pretty. And my favorite color this summer is tangerine/peach, so my favorite here is the striped skirt and tank! I'm also starting a new monthly link-up party over at my blog. Check it out and link-up with me, if you'd like!
    Ann @ Cairn Cottage (http://cairncottage.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!