Wednesday, May 1, 2013

WIWW...

pleated poppy



It's been a while since I've done one of these posts!  Here we go...


Shirt:  H&M
Leggings:  American Apparel
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique

 Tunic:  Mary & Mak
Leggings:  American Apparel
Shoes:  Target


Shirt:  Polo
Shorts:  J-Crew
Shoes:  Target
Belt:  Target
Necklace:  Target


Sweater:  Old Navy
Shirt:  Target
Shorts:  Gap outlet
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique


Terrible lighting-sorry!
Tank:  Target
Pants:  H&M
Shoes:  TOMS
Scarf:  Me


I've got TONS of colors!  Email me if you'd like to order one:  mikeadge@gmail.com


Shirt:  JC Penny-I'm telling you, JCP has really turned around-really cute stuff for nothing!  This shirt ties in the back with a big slit down the bottom-so cute!
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Payless


Top:  Me!
Shorts:  Target
Shoes:  Target


Shirt:  H&M
Pants:  JCP!  only $15!  
Shoes:  Target
Scarf:  Me

Shirt:  Target
Shorts:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target


Jacket:  H&M
Shirt:  Me- I went a little crazy one week with making clothes- I think I made 2 shirts and 3 dresses, not to mention a million scarves!
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  Target

So I promise to take these pics outside next time for better lighting and a better camera!  

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Of all of the outfits you posted my favorite are the 2 shirts that you made! You are so awesome! I need to take lessons from you! And, seriously you should open a shop to see all of your fabulous ideas...clothes, scarves, and the wreaths!! I see your stuff on Facebook too- I'm Jessica Wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just starting to wear shorts and you look fabulous in them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!