Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...

pleated poppy



Easter Sunday
Dress:  Marshalls-BCBG brand for a fraction of the original price!
Shoes:  Target-long time ago
Necklace:  Target



Sweater:  Old Navy
Shirt:  I made it;)
Jeans:  Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes:  Walmart and then I dyed them turquoise!  Very easy to do-I used the "Rite" brand of fabric dye.


Shirt:  Target
Scarf- I made it
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS


Jacket:  H&M
Shirt:  Mary & Mak 
Necklace:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Sevens
Shoes:  Kohls
Purse:  Marshalls-last year


Tank:  Target
Scarf:  I made it
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS


Here's a close up of the scarf-reversible!  I'm selling them so email me (mikeadge@gmail.com) if you're interested in one!  I've got lots of different colored chevron!  Here's some of the traditional infinity scarves...



I'd love to make you one!

Anyways, moving on...


Church
Dress:  Madison Boutique
Necklace:  Amour Boutique
Leggings:  Target
Shoes:  Payless


 Scarf:  Me!
Everything else:  Target

So obviously my spring go to outfit is a lightweight scarf, t-shirt or tank and skinny jeans;)  I don't know, it's easy!  I just started making the scarves so I got a little carried away with trying them out;)

16 comments:

  1. You made that beautiful shirt? WOW! It's amazing.

    Oh how I wish I could wear skinny jeans....they come in so many cute colors.

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are so cute! I love the scarfs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the colors you pull together!


    Amy
    http://www.amyjbennett.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love all your outfits; your colored jeans are awesome and the chevron dress is adorable!

    I am a new follower, love your blog.

    xo.jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a scarf addict and I LOVE those! :)

    stopping by from WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE every outfit. I love the shirt you made!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the outfits especially the shirt and scarfs. How much are your scarfs? Can you leave me a message on our blog?! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun stuff...love all those looks! The Easter outfit is my favorite!!
    Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is Madison Boutique? I must have that chevron dress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those scarfs! I am so into chevron right now. I love that you dyed the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks so great and you wear it so well! I just saw those same turquoise shoes on 320sycamoreblog.com and she shows how she glued earrings to them to add some bling. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The fact that you dyed your shoes reminded me of a pair of shoes that I have that I painted! I love all of your bright spring-y colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shirt you made is amazing!!

    www.naturallycarly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the outfits! Great color combinations!! And your handmade tops are amazing!! Very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!