Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday….

pleated poppy

Here we go...



 Jean Jacket:  H&M
Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  H&M
Leggings:  American Apparel
Boots:  Frye
Necklace:  Target
Earrings:  Silpada

And here's the outfit worn by different layers...



 Love the lace on this top!


Love yellow and blue together!  
Jacket:  Got this years ago when I used to shop at Steinmart
Shirt:  H&M
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Vestique

Yep, loved it so much I wore a different version of it on another day!
Sweater:  J-Crew
Jeans:  Old Navy


Sweater:  Target
Shirt: J-Crew
Jeans:  Marshalls
Shoes:  Payless!
Bracelet:  Target


Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Jeans:  Seven
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  Payless


And here are my crazy chevron pants!  These have been in my closet for a while now because I could never find something to wear with them!  The color is a odd brown.  But then I remembered chambray goes with everything!

Chambray Shirt:  Target
T-shirt:  Target
Scarf:  Target
Pants:  Old Navy
Shoes:  TOMS

That's it for now!  Hoping to share some warmer weather outfits soon!

4 comments:

  1. I missed that sweater at Target, Love it! and the yellow jacket is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layering and bright colors!

    Aubree from lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you layered all of your looks! Great post and great outfits!
    xoxo-
    Cricket from
    http://2gritsandagentleman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfits!! I love the layering look. That blue and while shirt is great.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!