Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...

pleated poppy



Shirt:  Target
Leggings:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS
Necklace:  Vestique



Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Forever 21
Cords:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Monkees (old)


Without the bulky sweater;)


Such bad lighting!  I need to start using my other camera and take it outside!
Sweater:  Target
Tank: Target
Jeans:  Old Navy
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS
Jewelry: Target



Sweater:  Old Navy
Tank:  Target
Jeans:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Kohls
Jewelry:  Target


Sweater:  J Crew
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Belt:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique


Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Marshalls -Free People brand-great buy!
Jeans:  True Religion
Shoes:  TOMS

I like to add a little bling with an otherwise plain outfit;):  J Crew


Date night!  
Entire outfit is from Target! (can't tell but the shirt has rows of lace and it's more of a tunic-very cute!)

And the clutch I was carrying…well I just love it!  Champagne leather with hot pink and zebra inside!

If you'd like one for yourself go to LexiWynn


Shirt and scarf:  Target
Cords:  Old Navy
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  Target


Love these shirts from Target and how they're longer in the back!
I think they're on sale now!


Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  H&M
Jeans:  Target
Belt:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS


Mongram necklace:  Moon and Lola

5 comments:

  1. Hi. I love all of these looks and I think I might have a few posts where I am head to toe Target or Old Navy too!! LOL I make it work!

    Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colorful polka dot tops! Great style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dot top and sweater from Target. I think I am going to make a trip there this weekend. I love your style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfits! Do you know which Target brand made that gray/white polka dot sweater? Did you get it recently? Also who made the mint/navy striped t shirt you have under it? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The sweater was from a year ago I think but it's Merona and the striped shirt is recent, from Marshall's-Free People is the brand.

      Delete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!