Tuesday, February 26, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...

pleated poppy

Missed last week but here's a few…


Sweater: J Crew
Shirt:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  Kohls
Necklace:  Madison


Shirt:  H&M
Jacket:  Oldie but goodie-Target
Pants:  Target
Scarf:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS


Chambray shirt:  Marshalls
Turtle Neck:  Target
Cords:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Scarf:  Target


Stripes and leopard-inspired by pinterest;)


Church
Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  J Crew
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Target

 After church-there I am-ha!  I don't show my face much in these;)
Jeans:  Seven
Shoes:  Target-love the pop of turquoise in the winter!


Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  H&M
Jeans:  Seven
Shoes:  Kohls
Scarf:  Target


Scarf:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Watch:  Target
Jeans:  Joe's Jeans
Shoes:  Target

Need to save this one for St. Patrick's Day;)

10 comments:

  1. You make it so hard to pick a favorite! But, if I had to, I'd say it's the chambray top with the striped top underneath! I love how the leopard print scarf adds so much to the look!

    You look amazing! :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you look great every day. I love these looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dress so nice everyday! I think my favorite is the pink shirt with the polka dot cardigan over it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your first outfit but my favorite is the pink and grey polka dots!

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/thrift-finds-what-i-wore-wednesday-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the pink with the polka dots. Totally my style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these outfits and the colors! So pretty!

    Blessings,
    Adrienne
    @ www.crafteamom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your mix of color and patterns! The pink and gray polka dot combo has to be my favorite. Stopped by from the Pleated Poppy and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These outfits are seriously adorable!! I especially love the grey polka dots and pink :)

    ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and LOVE it!! I have spent the last 30 minutes going through your older posts. Your family is so sweet!

    I just love your style and have gotten some ideas for my closet ;) I need to do some shopping this weekend.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!