Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday...

pleated poppy


So my favorite lately is turquoise, which isn't a surprise since I decorate my house with lots of turquoise;).  I apologize for the poor lighting in some or most of these!!...


Turtle neck and sweater:  Target
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Love these turquoise flats!  Target
Necklace:  Vestique


This was bunco night:
Shirt:  Madison Boutique (you can find them on fb)
Necklace:  Vestique
Jeans:  Seven
Shoes:  Target



Totally wore white (not off white but white) jeans in the winter!  Yep, sure did!  I think as long as the other items are darker colored and look wintery, it's okay.
Everything is from Target!




Even these cute shoes!


Loving this polka dot shirt from Target!
Sweater:  Old Navy
Corduroys:  J- Crew
Shoes:  Target
And yes, it's Winter but that doesn't mean you can't wear color!


Another night out with the girls:
Shirt:  Marshalls
Jacket:  H&M
Cords:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Target

Black top:  Target
Vest:  Forgot I had it and really like it-Gap
Jeans:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Kohls (love mixing animal print with other prints!)


Can't believe I had this vest hiding in my closet!

I really like red and turquoise together!
There's that shirt again! Target  
Grey Sweater:  Free People
 Jeans:  H&M
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Target


Sweater:  J-Crew
Scarf:  Target
Tank:  Target
Pants (These are a cobalt blue):  Target
Shoes:  TOMS

I only wore one scarf!!  Amazing!;0

13 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all of these. Not sure I could pull it off as well as you. Still haven't worn the red jeans I bought 6 months ago! Too afraid. But you always inspire me! Have a great day Adrienne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I link up for WIWW, your outfits are always some of my favorites. I've been wanting that polka dot button down shirt from target. After seeing it on you I definitely think I'll buy it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I link up with WIWW, your outfits are always some of my favorites. I've been wanting that polka dot button down shirt from target. Now after seeing it on you, I definitely think I'll buy it next time.

    (Sorry if this is a double comment. I am posting from my phone and sometimes things disappear on me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring how you take pieces and mix-and-match - you look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are seriously so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chevron top and the outfits with a vest! Visiting from WIWW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE all your looks this week! I am obsessed with turquoise too- and also love it with red/coral!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok you have some serious style going on here. FOund you thru the link up! I NEED that chevron shirt holy cow. You definitely have an eye for putting an outfit together. You totally inspired me to use similar items I have to make cute looks like this!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always put together great outfits....and Target should totally hire you for advertising lol. They do have adorable clothes...I buy a lot there as well...please keep these posts coming. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your style!! These outfits are so cheerful! I saw that your necklace is from Vestique, do you live in North Carolina by chance? I love their store and I'm in Raleigh :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Turquoise is one of my favorites too. It's so full of personality! Great outfits.
    Isn’t That Charming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits! Great colors and styles! I'm your newest follower :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!