Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday….

pleated poppy
  
Happy New Year!  

I'm not big on resolutions but if I had to make a fashion resolution for this year maybe it would be to not wear as many scarves-lol-but I LOVE them so I don't think I can do that!  Oh and maybe to not shop at Target so much;)

This is about 2 weeks worth when I wasn't in my bathrobe and pj's{since we were on Christmas break;)}...


Sweater set:  Old Navy
Scarf:  Target
Jeans:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Old Navy
Watch:  Michael Kors


Sweater:  Target
Tank:  Target
Necklace:  Madison Boutique
Purple Jeans:  Marshalls
Shoes:  TOMS


I think I was trying to get my red earrings in this pic but you really can't see them…they're from Target;)
Top:  H&M
Tank:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Sevens
Shoes:  Kohls


Sweater:  Target
Turtle Neck:  Target
Scarf:  Target
Jeans:  True Religion
Shoes:  J-Crew


Shirt:  J-Crew
Sweater:  Target
Necklace:  Amour Boutique
Jeans:  Banana Republic
Sparkly Belt-present from my sister:)-J-Crew
Shoes:  TOMS


Sweater:  Target
Turtle Neck:  Target
Scarf:  Target
Jeans:  H&M
Shoes:  J-Crew


Sweater:  Present from my sis;)-J-Crew
Scarf:  Target
Tank:  Target
Jeans:  Target
Shoes:  TOMS

That's it for this week!  I think the reason I wear scarves so much is because 1.) I love them and have a slight addiction to them and 2.)  I absolutely hate wearing coats so scarves make me feel like I'm dressing warmer.  Coats are just bulky and hot and unless I'm going to be outside for a good amount of time, I'd rather not wear one.  Plus were I live it doesn't get below 50 degrees during the day too much so it's bearable.  Anyways, that's my reasoning;)  Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love the yellow outfit. So fun and cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have some super awesome outfits...your style is great! I say go for the scarves and target...maybe the scarves AT target?? :)

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from the Pleated Poppy. You are beautiful and have a gorgeous family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how colorful all your outfits are! But the first takes the cake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all the polka dots!! Super cute! I'd also like to say 'thanks' for being another camera-phone blogger - there aren't too many of us! Love your case, too! I used to use my DSLR but decided it was WAY too much work :) Happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!