Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

pleated poppy


I've been taking pics with my cell phone lately because I'm too lazy to use the real camera.  Also many of these pics are taken at night so I apologize for the poor lighting….

Christmas party/fundraiser at the bowling alley!  No, I did not bowl in heels;)
Thought jeans were more appropriate for the bowling alley.  
Top:  I love this top:  It's all lace!  Madison
Jeans:  Sevens
Heels:  DSW

Well, you all know by now I love Chevron.  I loved it before it got big!;)
Dress:  Madison
Leggings:  American Apparel
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Target

Top half:  Target;)
Leggings:  American Apparel
Shoes:  Target

Top half:  Target again!
Jeans:  Seven
Boots:  Michael Kors

Bunco party!
Top:  Target- hard to see but it's got cute ruffles down the front
Cords:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target-these shoes are awesome!  Comfy, not so much but who cares?;)
Necklace:  Amour Boutique
Purse:  Target


Gold on the toe and they are between purple and pink in color-so cute!!  Get these now, they come in 3 different colors!


Special school function with Bennett!  Won't go in to detail but this was a pretty cool night;)
Dress, again:  Madison
Heels- (hard to see) DSW-these heels are by Mona, I believe, and they are the perfect black suede heel for winter!
I like this dress because you can be casual or a little more dressy.  Looks great with boots too!

Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Old Navy
Scarf:  Old Navy
Mustard skinnies (love this color):  Target
Shoes:  TOMS

 Sweater:  H&M
Shirt:  Target
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  J-Crew (minnetonka moccasins)

Shirt:  Target
Scarf:  Target
Pants:  Old Navy
Boots:  Michael Kors

Date night!
Dress:  Petal Boutique
Shoes:  DSW

16 comments:

  1. Gotta love a girl who can mix 'n match it up! And I see some separates that need to be in my closet! New to your blog by way of the wiww linkup. Happy Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from WIWW. :) That chevron dress is so cute! I've been counting on iphone pics lately too lol Have a great Wednesday!

    alatteinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from WIWW--I basically want ALL of those outfits! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the outfits are cute, but I am loving that black & white number! Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that Chevron dress!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time every to visit your blog and serious girlfriend, you are adorbs! Your family is gorgeous and I could just squeeze the cuteness right out of your handsome Bennet! Precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with that chevron dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many cute outfits! love all your scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are soooooo cute!!! I love every single oufit, especially that chevron dress!!!! Becoming a new follower/)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Michael Kors boots...do you happen to know which ones they are, and where you got them? SO adorbs, and I think Santa needs to find me a pair! ;)
    jtomasrogers (at) yahoo (dot) com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica,
      I got them at Macy's but it was 2 years ago;( I looked online for you but didn't see them. They have buckles on the side and the suede comes down over the heel. Maybe you can find some similar. Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  11. I've never heard of Madison but I NEED that lace top ;) I tried looking online but there are ton of different madison sites - HELP!

    - kathy from ohyessheblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of Madison but I need that lace top! Can you point me in the right direction of the site? I googled it but there are a ton of "madison" sites.

    - kathy from ohyessheblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,
      It's "madison boutique" and it's in NC. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  13. I love all of these looks. I can't even really choose which one i love the most although I think #1 and #4 may win :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!