Wednesday, October 31, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....all about Purple!

pleated poppy





So I'm really loving my ....

....PURPLE NECKLACE!

Sweater:  Target
Shirt: Old Navy
Purple Skinnies:  Marshalls
Shoes:  Kohls (Lauren Conrad-she has the best shoes) {IMO}
Necklace:  Madison Boutique

 ....PURPLE NECKLACE!

Church
Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  J-Crew outlet
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Madison
Bracelet:  I think Target a long time ago

....PURPLE NECKLACE!

Sweater:  Old Navy
Turtleneck:  Target (I ♥ turtlenecks!)
Jeans:  Target
Necklace:  Madison
Socks:  Don't laugh but these are Ainsley's!  LOL-not sure where they're from
Boots:  Frye



And for Halloween...Grease is the word!

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. I love when adults dress up and really get it to it. Another great outfit you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is great. I'd wear it all the time if I were you.

    Happy Halloween! Stopping by from the link ups!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  3. what cute outfits! love the purple necklace with both outfits! and what a fun costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween!! Cute, cute outfits! Love the red and purple sweater, and necklace of course.

    What an adorable date you have ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the purple necklace! Actually love all of your outfits again!
    We made it through the storm with minimal damage so we are VERY lucky!
    Hope things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with the purple necklace! How awesome! Stopping by from WIWW! Your newest follower :)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in color loving overload! All this color blocking is making me antsy for colorful sweaters and boots for fall- now if fall would just hurry up and get here... For now I can just live through everyone else's fall posts!

    PS: New to your blog and loving your style :) Will be following along!

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, girl! I love your fashion ideas. It is the inspiration that I need. Keep posting fashion ideas for busy mommies like me.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!