Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....

pleated poppy
and

Here we go....


Polka dot shirt:  H&M
Tank: Target
Leggings: Target
Shoes:  Kohls
Necklace:  Target


Sweater/Belt:  Target
Shirt:  Old Navy
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Target


Sweater:  Target
Scarf:  Old Navy
Shirt:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Old Sevens
Shoes:  TOMS


Dress:  Old Navy
Sweater:  Target
Shoes:  Target

Well this has to be my favorite outfit of the week;)
On this day I walked for my little boy who has Down syndrome.  See his happy little self there? Ha!  He was maaad for some reason.
Shirt:  From a very generous friend
Jeans:  True Religion
Shoes:  Converse


10 comments:

  1. Love them all, especially the last outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, very cute! Was wondering where you son's green shoes are from, they are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style, super cute! Was wondering where your son's shoes are from, they are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard and pink together but you and your son's matching shirts are the best!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the looks especially the one with your cutie pie son :)

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're adorable!! Love all the pics. Great idea with the sweater and wide belt combo... Love it.

    Must say....Bennett's mad face is to die for. He is soooo cute!! He looks like "I'm mad and I don't care who sees it!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the cutest style and family!!! I love your blog! newest follower and cannot wait to read more!


    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute outfits!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and I am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the polka dots! A girl after my own heart ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!