Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....

Time again for WIWW!



 As always, linking up to:

pleated poppy

This week I added some animal print and winter white into some of my outfits and it even felt like fall for the most part!  Have to admit I felt like I was breaking some fashion rule by wearing white jeans after Labor Day but they're actually "off white";) and all the fashion mags are saying it's okay to wear white in the winter!  So here we go...


Sweater:  Target
Tank:  Old Navy
Skirt:  Target
Shoes:  Gap
This outfit was super comfy!

 Tank:  Target
Leopard Scarf:  Target
Jeans:  Sevens
Shoes:  Target
Earings:  Target
Bracelet:  Stella & Dot
Still 80 degrees out in October!

Hello Fall! Nothing like a 20 degree drop the next day!
Rain Coat (it's actually cream colored;)):  Michael Kors
Shirt:  Target
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Old Navy
Black flats would look cute with this too but I wanted to add a pop of color and nothing pops better than red!


I don't know why I'm standing like this.  Told you, I'm no model, lol.
Coat, Scarf, and Turtle Neck (can't believe it was cold enough for a turtle neck!) Target
Jeans:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  TOMS


Sweater, Shirt, and Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  DSW
Necklace:  Vestique

And just for fun I'm featuring Bennett in WKWW and linking up to:






Sorry bad cell phone pic.
Puffer:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Jeans:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target

Bennett also likes to get his clothes at H&M;)

Happy Fall Ya'll!

Pin It




14 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfits again this week! My favorite is the printed pants with the red shoes!!!!! You always look amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfits and like always, look forward to your WIWW post. You always look so put together!! I have to say that the last outfit is my fav, just because it's something that I could see myself wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfits. I love those leopard jeans from Target...they look amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your leopard print pants! Love the cream jacket and the red pumps with them!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfits!! I am loving those leopard pants and that polka dot coat is darling!! I am your news follower, stopping by from the pleated poppy! :)
    -Bridgette
    Check my blog out: bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so crazy about those leopard pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those leopard pants!
    visiting via the pleated poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job getting dressed this week! Being a mom I know how hard it can be! Your little guy is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay... Your Target store must be the best stocked target in the country! Your outfits are fabu! I love that you posted Bennet's outfit as well. He always looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your polka dot coat and your leopard jeans. The red shoes were a great choice! Bennett looks adorable too! What a styling puffy vest and striped top.
    Thanks for linking up this week!

    Kilee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your patterned pieces! Gorgeous! It takes a bold women to pull these awesome pieces off. Bennett is super adorbs, too. That puffer vest is just darling! He looks ready to rumble. :)
    Stopping by from the WIWW on The Pleated Poppy!
    www.theopinionatedgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your WIWW posts!! You give me such great ideas ;) Your outfits are adorable/pretty/amazing. Love all the pops of color.

    So you're an excellent crafter, interior designer, fashionista, and awesome mommy! You go girl!!

    I just ordered two bubble necklaces from Bellum and Rogue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enough with looking so stinking cute all of the time!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!