Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What WE Wore Wednesday....

So my mom was in town over the weekend and I convinced her {because she's very stylish;)} to participate in WIWW!  So this time it's WWWW!;)  Linking up here:

pleated poppy



Here we go....{btw, mom wasn't crazy about having her face in the pics-just do you don't think I purposely cut her face out;)}

Mom- Church
Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Old Navy
Skirt:  J-Crew
Shoes:  Target

 Church
Dress:  Old Navy
Tank:  Target
Necklace:  Local antique store
Boots:  DSW
Watch:  Target

 After church
Same Tank:  Target
Sweater:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Sevens from long ago
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Antique store

Mom changed out of her "after church" outfit before I could get a pic;)

 Top:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Target
Bracelet:  Target
Jeans:  H&M
Shoes:  Target


Sweater:  Target
Shirt:  Target
Necklace:  Silpada
Jeans:  Chicos
Shoes:  Target


Top:  {stars, not dots;)}  TJ Maxx
Necklace:  Target
Bracelet:  Not sure- maybe Stein Mart a long time ago
Purple Jeans:  TJ Maxx
Shoes:  Kohls

2 take aways here:  My mom loves Target too;)  and I love that she is still so stylish!  

6 comments:

  1. You and your mom are both so stylish! :) I love your "after church" outfit! Stopping by from the pleated poppy!


    ~*Jessica Lauren @ Copy-Cat-Crafter*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Wish I was that thin. You r adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are so adorable! LOVE the outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clearly you get your style from you mom. You both look great! Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you please go shopping with me and be my stylist???

    ReplyDelete
  6. My word, you look cute every single day!!! I'm so jealous....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!