Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....

It's WIWW!  Linking up to:  

pleated poppy

Here we go....


Shirt:  Target
Tank: Target
Skirt:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Moon and Lola
Bracelet:  Got it a long time ago but it's an all time fave!
Watch:  Michael Kors


Entire outfit (including jewelry) is from Target!  (These are shorts by the way;))  I'm like a walking Target add! LOL


Pink Tank:  Target
Yellow Tank:  Gap outlet
Pants:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique

 Church!
Top:  Old Navy
Skirt:  Target
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Vestique
Watch:  Target


Top:  Amour Boutique
Pants:  Marshalls
Shoes:  Target
Necklace:  Local antique store

To sum all of this up....I'm at Target entirely too much!;)

7 comments:

  1. You look absolutely adorable in all of these and are a testiment that you don't have to pay runway prices to have stylish flattering outfits! Thanks for taking the time to share these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT mama of 3 comin' at ya...you look UH-MAZ-ING! My faves were the first and last ones. I LOVE the blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're also going to have to start another blog, you know... Fun and Fab Fashion for the rest of us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fantastic. After your last post on WIWW, I felt inspired to kick up the color in my wardrobe. I bought a pair of red jeans! Not sure I'll have the guts to wear them though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Target and I am there way too much but I don't see those clothes at my Target!! I must go more often now. My husband will not be happy with me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun!!! I wish I looked half as put together as you do on any given day...I think you've inspired me to try harder! :) As for Target I'm there at least twice a week...maybe I need to try on some of their clothes!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!