Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....

Okay ya'll last time was fun so here we go again, it's WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday)!  If you like clothes and getting outfit ideas check out this link party:

pleated poppy


 and keep reading!  

This is about a week and a half worth of outfits so here ya go....
(Oh and please know I hate posing for the camera, I hate putting my hand on my hip and pretending to be a model, but that's just what you do when you're showing outfits, right?  Right;))

Shirt: Target
Shorts: J Crew outlet
Shoes: DSW
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Silpada


Shirt: Target
Jeans: Target (loving all the prints on jeans now!)
Shoes: Target- clearance!
Necklace: Vestique


I love the color blocking on this shirt!


Out to dinner with girlfriends.
Shirt: Vestique
Shorts:Target
Shoes: Kohls
Necklace: Vestique

Shirt: Target
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Target
Tank: Target
Tank tops: Target
Shorts:  Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace and Bracelet:  Target
Earring:  Stella & Dot
Shoes: Walmart!
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Target-clearance!
Necklace: Target
Earrings:  Stella & Dot
Baseball game!
Shirt: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Pants: Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace- can't see it very well but it's my fave- all my kid's initials-great "push present":  Tiffany's;)

Church!
Shirt:  Old Navy
Sweater: J Crew
Pants:  Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Vestique
And after church
Shirt:  Old Navy
Jeans:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Nine West
Necklace Vestique

14 comments:

  1. your outfits are SO cute! love it! And I'm very impressed, by the way, at how much you accomplish with three kids - write a post revealing your secrets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits. They are so fun! You've got a great style and great hair too. ;-)
    ~FringeGirl

    thedomesticfringe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts make me want to go shopping with you. (-: You have absolutely fabulous taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you are rockin them all!!!! Love them all..really love all the necklaces from Vestique...never heard of that store before...off to go check them out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got amazing style! I love the second outfit and the 'church' outfit the most though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in all these photos! Especially loving your before and after church looks. So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits and LOVE the sandals! I must RUN to Target and check out the clearance section ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your style!!! Keep the "what I wore" post coming!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your outfits, you have incredible accessories!


    <3 Daryl
    Roots, Wings & Other Things
    $100 Anthropologie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are adorable! I love all of these outfits, but my fav is the last one {church}. I have those pants in blue and also black but I'm so bummed because the black ones are so faded and ugly now :( I hope the blue ones wear better over time! I really need that leopard tank from Old Navy!

    Stopping by from the Pleated Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute outfits! Love the Old Navy pieces!!! Stopping in from WIWW!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. All your outfits are adorable, really love all the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love those OLD Navy looks! they've been really stepping it up :)

    Chioma
    C’s Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved all of your outfits!! Great use of bright colors, patterns and amazing accessories!! I can only hope that one day I'll be able to pull of all these cute looks and have kids running around :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!