Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday....

pleated poppy

Okay so I've never done this before and I feel a bit silly but I like to visit this blog and check out all the cute outfits people come up with.


So for fun I thought I'd participate this week and share what I wore and where it's from....continue on if you're interested....

 For Church-
Shirt:  J Crew Outlet
Necklace (obsessed with these bauble necklaces right now):  Vestique
Shirt:  Banana Republic
Shoes:  Target

 For a cookout later that day-
  Shirt:  Target
Necklace: Vestique
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: Walmart!

Just a regular day- 
Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace:  Small store in Raleigh
Navy Shorts:  Target
Shoes:  Kohls

Another regular day- 
Shirt:  Old Navy
Necklace:  Vestique
Shorts: Target
Shoes:  Charming Charlies

 Date night!-
Dress:  Vestique
Necklace: Vestique
Shoes: Target
Purse:  H&M

Church again-
Dress:  Target
Jacket:  Banana Republic
Necklace: Vestique
Shoes:  Target

So there you have it!  I rarely shop high end stores but I do like to visit the cheaper ones quite often;)



Pin It

16 comments:

  1. you are like the "after" on what not to wear! you don't even want to know what i look like on a daily basis. it's pretty sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pops of color!

    Sheena @ A Girl's Guide to Retail Therapy
    http://sheenaashlock.blogspot.com/2012/08/what-i-wore-wednesday-8-16-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. all your outfits are so cute! the zigzag dress is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these outfits! my fave is the date night dress... and the adorable yellow shorts with with striped top! so cute! and i've decided i need some of these bauble necklaces...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits!! And those necklaces are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your outfits and I adore your date night dress! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl, the Date Night dress is FANTASTIC, I want/NEED it!

    popping over from the Pleated Poppy!
    Distinctly M

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great every single day. Your outfits are so cute.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bubble necklace is so versatile!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make all the outfits even more fabulous! I have to know where the watch came from; you didnt mean that so please do share. Also, love, love, love your hair cut & color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sherri! Thanks!! The watch is Michael Kors;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is awesome, but your arms are amazing!!!! Any pointers for someone trying to tone up on the arms?!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have an amazing body! They are all super cute outfits...and what a hotty you are for date night!.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome!!! I am so loving date night dress!!!!!!!!! You did great for a first timer! Keep taking those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all of your VERY cute outfits! You look great! I just found your blog. Your family is beautiful and your story touching :) I can't wait to read more! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love them all! You look fabulous, girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts so go ahead and leave a comment!